Currently, Budimas is supporting almost 600 orphaned and underprivileged children in 10 charitable homes in the country.
These homes include
1. Asrama Damai Rumah Anak-Anak Yatim in Kuang,
2. Bethesda Children’s Mission Home in Cheras,
3. Good Samaritan Home in Klang,
4. Pertubuhan Penyayang Raudhah in Gombak,
5. Precious Gift Home in Ipoh, Hannah Home in Ipoh,
6. Children’s Protection Society in Penang,
7. Persekutuan Kebajikan Anak-Anak Yatim Islam (Perempuan) in Penang,
8. St. Theresa & De La Salle Hostels in Kota Marudu, Sabah
9. Seri Mengasih Centre in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
We help feed, clothe, care and support these children in every way possible to ensure they are given a future of love and hope. Underprivileged children have a right to happiness, hope, love and a home as much as any other ordinary child. At Budimas, we are committed to giving the very best to these children and are driven by a philosophy of professionalism, high standards of governance and trust.
Help us, help these children lead a life of meaning, respect and dignity.